Welcome

Hi Everyone. Hope you enjoy looking at our Blog. We will be sharing photos and some of our work with you as the year progresses.

Thursday, 17 March 2016

Week 7 Happenings

Progress at the building site.

The foundations.

The concrete truck.

We spent a lot of this week practising for our Assembly. Chloe, Ethan and Maddison in the Hall.

Otis and Jaya.

Merika.

John.

Savannah.

Practising.

Thank you Savannah for the great job with the microphone.

Isaac holding the flag while we sang the National Anthem.

Looking at the audience.

5 comments:

  1. I loved your assembly it was amazing i loved how you said your mihi and made a video about have a go day. Have a go day was really fun wasn't it.
    From Milla in ROOM 13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have that building work happening- interesting to see how they put it together from the ground up!

    Well done on your assembly- that went well, you can be proud of your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 12. I am so happy that I finally found your fantastic blog. Well done everyone. Your assembly last Friday was brilliant. I really enjoyed seeing the New Zealand flag being displayed. Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Room 12. Your assembly last Friday was fantastic. The section about the colour wheel was my favorite and I liked how you waved the New Zealand flag.
    Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your assembly was marvellous! Very proud of all of you. Perfect singing too! The 'right' NZ flag was a nice touch too Miss Peterson. One little blue eyed, blonde hair boy did a great Mihi too. I wonder who that was. :)

    ReplyDelete